1-hour Practical Interview Skills & Confidence Workshop
4 Delivery options:
- F2F At school premises in school assembly hall
- Small group attends F2F in school hall, other groups watch live in their classrooms using using your online school account and technology
- Our coaches present from empty room at school premises, students watch live in their classrooms using using your online school account and technology
- Live online, no-one at school premises. Coaches present live from home & students watch from home, using your online school account and technology
For a full outline of all delivery program please email: email@example.com
- Understanding interview techniques employers & universities use and learn how to use the SAR technique effectively.
- Give students the tools to create their own 'database' of go-to examples to use at interviews. Tailored to Year 10, 11 and 12.
- Teach students how to answer 'open ended' questions such as 'tell me about yourself' or 'why should we hire you?'
- How to answer 'Why do you want to work for us/ do this degree’?
- Identifying and talking about your strengths and weaknesses.
- How to ace a group exercise during an interview process.
Schools Live Practical Interview Skills Training | Per Session | Evening