Our Ace The Interview Collection | Running With It Pack takes you to the next level of job interview preparation.
It includes everything from the Get Me Started Pack plus an hour of one on one coaching time with our senior global interview coaching team.
This pack works out at over a 25% saving when we bundle it.
The Running With It Pack includes:
- 30 minute resume review and recommendation by email (valued at $155.00) Published author, columnist and globally renowned interview coach Kirsty Anne Ferguson preforms this review for you and emails her findings.
- Plus How To Structure a Powerful Cover Letter Guide (PDF)
Interview Success Workbook
- Best selling 'Interview Success Workbook' 70+ pages of tools, rules and tasks to guide you in performing at your best during the interview. (valued at $85.50)
- + A 12-page PDF of interview questions and
- 6-page Explaining Group Exercises Document
Coaching (1 hour total)
- One hour, one on on one interivew coaching via skype, facetime or zoom, anywhere in the world. Bring the workbook concepts to life and finesse your stories, examples and delivery with our expert coaches guidance. (Value $310.00)
You have one shot to make an impact at interview, and that's in a very short space of time. Our Workbook has sold thousands of copies since 2007 and has been updated again in 2020. It is loved by Executives, Managers, Tradies, Pilots, Fire Fighters, Accountants, Engineers, Retail Specialists, Graduate Candidates, Cabin Crew, Corporates, school leavers and even celebrities!
Our coaches guide candidates in over 20 countries for some of the most highly contested jobs in the business world.
- Uncover the connection between your current experience and the role/industry you are applying for.
- Find out how to astutely articulate the benefits and outcomes you bring to this position.
- You will find out how to talk about yourself in factual, powerful terms.
- You will find out how to identify your strengths and weaknesses and not make those weaknesses a deal breaker.
- How to answer 'tell me about yourself' without rambling.
- You will find out how articulate your goals and career plan effectively.
- How to structure an example.
- How to articulate why you want the job.
- Identify your 'work style' and/or management style.
- Simple techniques in managing apprehension/calming that heart rate.
- How to handle any hiccups or hurdles you have faced in your career as well notes on negotiating, grooming and body language.
Here's to pursuing your next job with a powerful, purposeful plan.
"Look outside what you know and consider the possibilities"
Ace The Interview-Running With It | Int Prep+Resume Guide + Coaching | 25% Savin
Order the Prep Pack 2 | Your Workbook and Resume Template Pack will arrive by email in PDF.
Send your current resume for review to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will email you to arrange a coaching appointment that works for you.
Look out in the checkout for the links to your download products in the Thank You page of your order.
You will also receive an email with the links that is active for 30 days.