Our Ace The Interview Collection | I'm All In Pack is the ultimate preparation for those who like to leave nothing to chance as they turn up the volume on their career progression, new job interview or career change.
It includes everything from the Get Me Started Pack & Running With It Pack + a personalised resume revamp + a second 1/2 hour of one on one coaching with senior global interview coaching team to run a mock interview and review or to use how you wish.
This pack works out at over a 25% saving when we bundle it.
The I'm All In Pack includes:
Resume Preparation (Total 30mins)
- 30 minute resume review and recommendation - 30 minute resume review and recommendation by email (valued at $155.00) Published author, columnist and globally renowned interview coach Kirsty Anne Ferguson preforms this review for you and emails her findings.
- Plus How To Structure a Powerful Cover Letter Guide (PDF)
- Best selling 'Interview Success Workbook' 70 pages of tools, rules and tasks to guide you in performing at your best during the interview. (valued at $85.50)
- + A 17-page PDF of interview questions
- + - 7-page Explaining The Group Exercise PDF.
One on One Coaching (1.5 hours Total)
- One hour, one on on one interivew coaching via skype, facetime or zoom, anywhere in the world. Bring the workbook concepts to life and finesse your stories, examples and delivery with our expert coaches guidance. (Value $310.00)
- + 30 minute Mentor Session or Mock Interview and priceless performance review (Value $155.00)
You have one shot to make an impact at interview, and that's in a very short space of time. Our Workbook has sold thousands of copies since 2007 and has been updated again in 2020. It is loved by Executives, Managers, Tradies, Pilots, Fire Fighters, Accountants, Engineers, Retail Specialists, Graduate Candidates, Cabin Crew, Corporates, school leavers and even celebrities!
Our coaches guide candidates in over 20 countries for some of the most highly contested jobs in the business world.
- Uncover the connection between your current experience and the role/industry you are applying for.
- Find out how to astutely articulate the benefits and outcomes you bring to this position.
- You will find out how to talk about yourself in factual, powerful terms.
- You will find out how to identify your strengths and weaknesses and not make those weaknesses a deal breaker.
- How to answer 'tell me about yourself' without rambling.
- You will find out how articulate your goals and career plan effectively.
- How to structure an example.
- How to articulate why you want the job.
- Identify your 'work style' and/or management style.
- Simple techniques in managing apprehension/calming that heart rate.
- How to handle any hiccups or hurdles you have faced in your career as well notes on negotiating, grooming and body language.
Here's to pursuing your next job with a powerful, purposeful plan.
"Look outside what you know and consider the possibilities"
Ace The Interview - I'm All In | Interview Prep The Works | 25%+ Saving
Order the Prep Pack 3 | Your Workbook and Resume Template Pack will arrive by email with links to the PDF's to download and are valid for 30 days or you will find the links on the Thank You Page of your order.
Send your current resume for review to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will email you to arrange the 2 x 1 hour coaching appointments and 30 min Mentor Session at times that work for you.